science has figured out how to open a portal to hell
- alcohol or lighter fluid
- Mix 4 parts powdered sugar with 1 part baking soda.
- Make a mound with the sand. Push a depression into the middle of the sand.
- Pour the alcohol or other fuel into the sand to wet it.
- Pour the sugar and baking soda mixture into the depression.
- Ignite the mound, using a lighter or match.
Oh tumblr, what would we do without you.
REBLOGGING AGAIN FOR THE EXPLANATION
“Advanced dentistry techniques allowed Native Americans to inset gemstones to their teeth as far back as 2,500 years ago. The early dentists used a drill-like device with a hard stone such as obsidian, which is capable of puncturing bone. The ornamental stones—including jade—were attached with an adhesive made out of natural resins, such as plant sap, which was mixed with other chemicals and crushed bones.”
“In an enchanting woodland area of Shikoku, known to locals as the “glowing forest,” mushrooms and fallen leaves emit a magical light for just a short period of time each year.”
Hydnellum peckii “Bleeding Tooth Fungus”
Wow. I think my dreams just came true.